장학생들 소식 홈 > 커뮤니티 > 장학생들 소식
Manatad, Vanessa의 감사편지
필리핀관리자 | 작성일 : 2023.06.07 16:56 | 조회수 : 419  

lightbox

Dear Dr. Yoon, Dr. Park and CHK Sponsors,

If someone will ask me what’s the turning point of my life, I would say it is me passing the entrance examination of CNU. One event lead to another and because of that, I became a scholar of the CHK foundation. But if you’ll ask me what’s the highlight of my life, that would be me being part of this family. The CHK foundation has opened multiple doors for me to explore and discover more of life. It offered me a lot of things. If I were to compare my life before and the years that I’ve been a part of this family, I would say my life has been more comfortable and convenient. My life became colorful and productive. It became more comfortable and convenient because of the financial support given by the generous people behind the foundation. My academic life also has been made easier and less burdensome because instead of stressing over two things at a time; academic responsibilities and where to get money to move forward, it was lessened into one. The foundation took the burden of me stressing about whether I can continue my studies because of money, which is really a great help on my part. But apart from the financial support, what I am most thankful and grateful about being in the foundation is the fact that I found a new family, that cares for me and loves me. I was able to find and form new and genuine friendship. The feeling of having people unconditionally rooting for you is such a big support system. Our monthly voluntary services and team building also has been a great diversion for me. It allowed me to take a break from the stress caused by numerous deadlines piling up. The voluntary service allowed us to also help others and became an opportunity for us to also extend the help the foundation extended to us to other people. And if there’s one thing that I really learned being in the foundation, it would be the idea of helping and caring. How important it is to help and how fulfilling it is. How helping others can give us genuine happiness. And as a thank you to the foundation, I will carry this value with me. As what the name of the foundation entails, Chain of Hope, I will continue to live on what it stands for, to be that chain of hope, to give hope to others through helping them. And most importantly, to help my family. 

To the CHK Sponsors, Dr. Yoon and Dr. Park, I will never get tired of saying my sincerest thank you. You have been a big part of my college life. You are the reason why I worked hard and is now enjoying the fruit of my efforts.   I dedicate my achievements and successes to all of you, as a way of saying my gratitude. I will never forget that I’ve been a part of such an amazing family. And I’ll always be proud that I’ve been a part of one. 

이 댓글을 twitter로 보내기 이 댓글을 facebook으로 보내기 이 댓글을 Me2Day로 보내기 이 댓글을 요즘으로 보내기
번호 제목 이름 날짜 조회
386 Merry Joy Batoon 의 감사편지 필리핀관리자 23.06.09 443
385 Romero, Jersie Megan 의 감사편지 필리핀관리자 23.06.07 744
>>> Manatad, Vanessa의 감사편지 필리핀관리자 23.06.07 420
383 Capin, Bella Jayne Enriquez 의 감사편지 필리핀관리자 23.06.07 441
382 Capin, Bella Jayne Enriquez 의 감사편지 필리핀관리자 23.06.07 863
381 Porlage, Tiffany Lascuna 의 감사편지 필리핀관리자 23.06.07 347
378 2023년 5월 28일 장학생 정기모임 필리핀관리자 23.05.31 311
377 2023년 5월 21일 장학생 봉사활동 필리핀관리자 23.05.21 293
375 2023년 5월 13일 장학생 봉사활동 필리핀관리자 23.05.16 297
373 2023년 4월 29일 장학생 정기모임 필리핀관리자 23.04.29 371