장학생들 소식 홈 > 커뮤니티 > 장학생들 소식
Capin, Bella Jayne Enriquez 의 감사편지
필리핀관리자 | 작성일 : 2023.06.07 16:55 | 조회수 : 440  

lightbox

Dear Dr. Yoon, Dr. Park and CHK Sponsors,

Good Day!  I am writing to express my deepest gratitude for your generosity and genuine support throughout my studies. Your kindness has opened doors of opportunity, for which I will be eternally grateful. The Chain of Hope, Korea Foundation, has enabled me to pursue my dreams, and I cannot thank you enough for everything you’ve done for our family.

I can still remember; that was four years ago when I was working in one of the BPO industries here in Cebu to help my parents with our finances while I was waiting for the result from our entrance exam at CNU. I was hopeless, thinking that it was somehow impossible for me to continue my studies. I was once told by my mother, "Try your best to pass the entrance examination at CNU because we can’t afford to send you to a private school," and that hit me differently.

The major turning point in my life was when I crossed paths with the CHK family. I still can’t believe how amazed I am by your genuine hearts in helping people until I’ve met you personally for the first time. It’s overwhelming how time flies so fast. My first experiences together with you, Dr. Yoon, and Dr. Park seem like yesterday. I will never forget the genuine hearts who’ve helped me through my most difficult and challenging times. 

The CHK becomes closest to the heart of our family. Without you, Dr. Yoon, and Dr. Park, it would be impossible for me to be where I am today. You have had a positive impact on my life, and as the eldest in the family, this success has made a huge difference for us. I hope that one day I’ll be able to repay the kindness you have shown our family. 

You have not only provided me with my needs in school but also the comfortable life that a parent would wish for their children. You have given me a place to stay while I focus on my studies and the monthly allowances that helped me survive in college. The past four years have been a long battle for me while dealing with the demands of studies, and you made it bearable. Now, the award that I have received as "Magna Cum Laude" throughout my years at CNU is dedicated to the CHK sponsors, especially you, Dr. Yoon, and Dr. Park.

Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your remarkable influence. Thank you for the unconditional love and support you have shown me. Your trust in me has made all the difference in my life, and I’ll be forever grateful for everything. I would be delighted to keep you updated on my progress and share any significant accomplishments or milestones with you.

God bless you more, and I wish you good health. You will always have a special place in my heart, Dr. Yoon and Dr. Park.

Sincerely,

Chelline A. Dinapo

이 댓글을 twitter로 보내기 이 댓글을 facebook으로 보내기 이 댓글을 Me2Day로 보내기 이 댓글을 요즘으로 보내기
번호 제목 이름 날짜 조회
386 Merry Joy Batoon 의 감사편지 필리핀관리자 23.06.09 443
385 Romero, Jersie Megan 의 감사편지 필리핀관리자 23.06.07 744
384 Manatad, Vanessa의 감사편지 필리핀관리자 23.06.07 419
>>> Capin, Bella Jayne Enriquez 의 감사편지 필리핀관리자 23.06.07 441
382 Capin, Bella Jayne Enriquez 의 감사편지 필리핀관리자 23.06.07 862
381 Porlage, Tiffany Lascuna 의 감사편지 필리핀관리자 23.06.07 346
378 2023년 5월 28일 장학생 정기모임 필리핀관리자 23.05.31 309
377 2023년 5월 21일 장학생 봉사활동 필리핀관리자 23.05.21 293