장학생들 소식 홈 > 커뮤니티 > 장학생들 소식
Capin, Bella Jayne Enriquez 의 감사편지
필리핀관리자 | 작성일 : 2023.06.07 16:52 | 조회수 : 862  

lightbox

Dear Dr. Yoon, Dr. Park and CHK Sponsors,

Looking back almost five years ago, going to college and finding an organization or foundation to help me pursue my education was difficult. I took multiple exams to qualify for various scholarships, but in the end, I did not receive any because I am pursuing a non-math or science program. However, I prayed to God to give me a miracle, and a few weeks before enrollment, my high school teacher connected me with someone from the Chain of Hope Korea Foundation. And here I am now, on my graduation day, having successfully finished college and earned a degree. All thanks to the people behind the Chain of Hope Korea Foundation, including you, Dr. Yoon, Dr. Park, and our beloved sponsors.

My first year in college was an adjustment stage. I had to stay in a boarding house in the city to focus on my studies. This also meant leaving my mother and sister to take care of my father. Our situation motivated me to finish college with great eagerness for success. For the next two years, everything went online due to the pandemic, and I am very grateful to the foundation for providing me with a laptop. It allowed me to catch up with all the tasks assigned to us. Our virtual team building activities also made me miss my co-scholars less. It was also during the pandemic that our father passed away and reunited with God in heaven. It was a painful and life-changing experience. However, my father was able to spend more time with us because you provided him with his medicine and necessities, going the extra mile to check up on him, even if it meant traveling to our mountain place for almost three hours. Doc, I cannot thank you enough for all the sacrifices you've made for our family.

In my last year of college, face-to-face classes were once again implemented, which meant staying in an apartment. I got to know new scholars and stayed with them for more than eight months in the apartment, and I must say it was one of the best moments in my life. My roommates have been a source of strength for me when I feel overwhelmed by the many tasks that need to be accomplished during my internship. They have been of great help in fulfilling my internship duties. Moreover, everyone in the apartment has grown closer. Every time we eat together, we share our experiences in life and school, providing assurance to each other that no one in this family is alone. We will continue to support and bring hope to one another and to others. Doc, thank you for bringing us all together and providing us with the best accommodation anyone could ask for. Our stay in the apartment almost feels like staying in our own home because of the familiarity it provides.

As mentioned, my internship journey was never easy. Waking up early for five months and juggling multiple responsibilities tested my time management skills and composure. But because I truly want to make all of your sacrifices worthwhile and because I want my dreams to come true, I persevered. During my off-campus placement at Childlink Learning Center, I was awarded as one of the Promising Teachers, and at CNU, I was a finalist for the Best Student Teacher in Secondary. Doc, I could not have achieved all of this without your help. Not only did you ease our financial burden, but your constant motivation and the success stories of our seniors have inspired me to always aim high and do my best in everything I do.

Today, I am finally receiving my degree. I will proudly be on stage, receiving my diploma that was earned not just by me, but through the collaborative efforts of my family, you, Dr. Yoon, Dr. Park, our sponsors, and my co-scholars. Doc, thank you for everything. Thank you for being the miracle I asked God almost five years ago.Thank you for making my life comfortable. Thank you for helping my family and always being there for us without asking for anything in return. As I conclude my college journey, I will carry with me all the things I learned from the foundation. The CHK's promise of bringing and connecting hope to everyone will also be my life's purpose.

Capin,Bella Jayne E.

Magna Cum Laude

Promising Teacher Award (Childlink Learning Center)

Finalist Best Student Teacher (Secondary)

Proud CHK Batch 8 Scholar

이 댓글을 twitter로 보내기 이 댓글을 facebook으로 보내기 이 댓글을 Me2Day로 보내기 이 댓글을 요즘으로 보내기
번호 제목 이름 날짜 조회
386 Merry Joy Batoon 의 감사편지 필리핀관리자 23.06.09 443
385 Romero, Jersie Megan 의 감사편지 필리핀관리자 23.06.07 744
384 Manatad, Vanessa의 감사편지 필리핀관리자 23.06.07 419
383 Capin, Bella Jayne Enriquez 의 감사편지 필리핀관리자 23.06.07 441
>>> Capin, Bella Jayne Enriquez 의 감사편지 필리핀관리자 23.06.07 863
381 Porlage, Tiffany Lascuna 의 감사편지 필리핀관리자 23.06.07 346
378 2023년 5월 28일 장학생 정기모임 필리핀관리자 23.05.31 309
377 2023년 5월 21일 장학생 봉사활동 필리핀관리자 23.05.21 293
375 2023년 5월 13일 장학생 봉사활동 필리핀관리자 23.05.16 297