장학생들 소식 홈 > 커뮤니티 > 장학생들 소식
Porlage, Tiffany Lascuna 의 감사편지
필리핀관리자 | 작성일 : 2023.06.07 16:50 | 조회수 : 350  

lightbox

Dear Dr. Yoon, Dr. Park, and beloved CHK Sponsors,

Good morning, Doc!

You have been supporting us, placing huge trust in our capabilities, and extending help in all possible ways. You opened an opportunity for us?me?to finish college and get my degree without worrying about anything but our studies. Thank you for all the support and for having me as a member of Chain of Hope Korea. Not only have I gained friends, but I also have a family to cherish forever.

You have been to our house and known my family. I was raised by my mother, who was separated from my father. My grandmas and uncles helped her raise us, her daughters. We were not that blessed financially and were struggling with our daily expenses with three children to feed. School tuition is not that much, but having us three would triple the expenses. Hence, growing up, I was worried whether I would be able to continue my studies and get to college. Although I am determined to finish, I have no confidence to apply for a job and am always shy when speaking to other people. 

I applied to various scholarships, and it was a blessing that my cousin, who was a classmate and close friend of Ate Jenelyn, encouraged me to join the CHK. I was even more blessed to be part of your scholarship, and there, I met people to whom I can relate?aspiring professionals who are doing their best to get a degree, land a stable job, and help raise their families out of poverty. 

Today, I will be marching and getting my degree as a Magna Cum Laude. I am overjoyed to share with you my achievement, Doc. You shared, and you supported. I worked hard and persevered. My Magna Cum Laude title is for my family and the both of you, Doc! I give back to you all the support you have given me with this. I owe you what I have achieved today. I will be forever grateful to my Chain of Hope Korea family.

To you, Doc, and to the sponsors, thank you for trusting and supporting us to get our degrees. I will be forever grateful for your kindness. 

Respectfully,
Tiffany

이 댓글을 twitter로 보내기 이 댓글을 facebook으로 보내기 이 댓글을 Me2Day로 보내기 이 댓글을 요즘으로 보내기
번호 제목 이름 날짜 조회
386 Merry Joy Batoon 의 감사편지 필리핀관리자 23.06.09 448
385 Romero, Jersie Megan 의 감사편지 필리핀관리자 23.06.07 747
384 Manatad, Vanessa의 감사편지 필리핀관리자 23.06.07 422
383 Capin, Bella Jayne Enriquez 의 감사편지 필리핀관리자 23.06.07 447
382 Capin, Bella Jayne Enriquez 의 감사편지 필리핀관리자 23.06.07 867
>>> Porlage, Tiffany Lascuna 의 감사편지 필리핀관리자 23.06.07 351
378 2023년 5월 28일 장학생 정기모임 필리핀관리자 23.05.31 311
377 2023년 5월 21일 장학생 봉사활동 필리핀관리자 23.05.21 296