장학생들 소식 홈 > 커뮤니티 > 장학생들 소식
CHK 장학생 봉사활동 : 4월8일 희망선교회에서
필리핀관리자 | 작성일 : 2015.04.11 19:23 | 조회수 : 4,999  

CHK 장학생 봉사활동 : 
4월 8일 희망 선교회에서 자원 봉사활동을 했습니다.
아픈 노인들을 닦여주고 식사를 도와주고 청소도 하면서 보람된 시간을 보냈습니다.
장학생들은 각자 소감을 말했는데 무보님께 질해야되고, 어른들을 공경하고 어려운 이웃을 도와야 하며
자신들이 얼마나 행복한 사람들인지 다시한번 느꼈습니다.
April 8,2015 is another day of extending our arms to our new fellowmen at Missionaries of Hope(MOP). 
This activity marks as our second time to have a voluntary service in the said vicinity. Baby Luth;I learned how to value the elders and my parents because I dont want them to feel alone. I will apply this in my life by having a more patience in dealing other people. NoelFirst, how to communicate the disable person and how to take care of them. Inspite their disabilities they try to show their feelings to us. I am proud of my self because I was able to help them It is important to give love and happiness especially the disabled person. Cherry MaeI am so inspired because inspite of their longingness from their love ones they are still surviving. After i served them, I realized to be responsible to my parent and also to the people around me. And be optimistic. I apply this to my family because my parents are getting older and Im ready to help them. Cristy I’ve learned during our voluntary service that I must be optimistic in every situation even if they are not with thier fmily. I will apply this to my collegue whenevr and wherever.Life ; I will give my best and love in everything  that I will do especially in helping those people who are needy, They may not remember our names but they will remember the good things that we have done for them. SeanI’ve learned that every human being cannot stand by himself/herself. Each one of us need a companion in order to live in this world. The sense of volunterism that we’ve done made us realied that no man is an island. I can apply what I’ve learned in any situation that I may encounter soon by showing importance to the person I love. Furtheremore, as my parents get old I can take care of them and give my never ending love. JovelynI’ve been wondering that in our real life situation I will try and do my best that I can do good work better than this all I may be able to do good thing in my humanity and continue the chain of hope by helping others.

이 댓글을 twitter로 보내기 이 댓글을 facebook으로 보내기 이 댓글을 Me2Day로 보내기 이 댓글을 요즘으로 보내기
번호 제목 이름 날짜 조회
101 CHK 장학생 정기모임:11월 30일 필리핀관리자 15.12.01 1546
99 5번째 돼지사육사업 미소금융 필리핀관리자 15.11.15 3664
93 CHK 장학생 봉사활동:6월12일 필리핀관리자 15.06.13 2003
92 장학생 정기 모임:5월31일 필리핀관리자 15.06.01 1925
90 CHK 장학생들 단체봉사:3월28일 필리핀관리자 15.03.31 4123
88 CHK 장학생들의 급식봉사 필리핀관리자 14.11.25 3014